Thursday 5 March 2015

Reflective learning


Over the last few days I have been trying to get my head around reader 2 and reflective learning, which as a rule I understand, it is just all the theories from Boud and Moon and such like that are taking their time to sink in. I think the main problem I am experiencing is not that I find their theories difficult to understand but that I find it difficult to digest large pieces of literature, I soon lose concentration and can read the same paragraph over and over and still be non the wiser. I found a short video which covers a few of the aspects of reader two. It is nice and easy to aborb and makes a lot of sense. The information it puts forward I can really relate to and it explains why we are being encouraged to comment and connect with each other. I think things are almost starting to click.


I found a few things that I found helpful too. I like to harvest things and info I find just in case it comes in useful.




I also love quotes.








2 comments:

  1. Hi danielle

    I'm currently focusing on Reader 2 and similar to you i am finding it hard to digest your video really helped me.

    Thanks Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Laura, I am so glad that helped you, that makes me happy. X

      Delete