Tuesday 17 May 2016

well well well, it is the end of that chapter.

Yesterday was my oral presentation. I felt so nervous but it was actually a really nice, relaxed, friendly experience. It was so good to finally meet the Bappers, everyone was so lovely. My presentation could have gone a little better, I feel I missed a few things out, stumbled over my words, lost my place, didn't look up from my notes enough but all in all it was ok, I guess it could have been worse and to think how much I practiced it before hand as well, I think my husband knows my presentation off by heart as do my mum and dad, ha ha.

Well it is all finished now (well, providing I pass). Although times have been stressful I have enjoyed this learning journey . My inquiry was not perfect, however I did my best, I made mistakes but most of all I have learned from this experience to which has improved me as a professional and my practice in the sense of being a more informed individual. I can take this life long knowledge away and apply it throughout my life. I feel this process has helped me to ‘let go’ in a way but also, to keep hold. The way I see transition now is ‘if a dancer dies twice”, a dancer most definitely lives twice and in addition to that, I am excited to be starting my second rainbow.



                   'A dancer lives twice' Austen, D, BAPP Arts Student, Middlesex University, (2016)



2 comments:

  1. Danni, it was great to actually meet you!!! Well done on your presentation and see you at Graduation xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea and well done to you too, was so lovely to meet you, I shall see you at graduation, how exciting xxx

      Delete