Monday 5 October 2015

Starting Module 4

Starting Module 4

Well, May feels like ages ago. It is now October. I am back at sea and back into study. I have read reader 4 and feel as lost as ever all over again. I am trying to not look too far into it and just tackle it a small bite at a time. That is how I got through module one. To look at it as a whole I find really daunting and almost impossible. I am finding difficult to focus my mind on the task in hand, I read something that triggers an idea and my mind is off rummaging through lots of different ideas whilst my eyes are still reading however my brain is paying no attention and before I know it I have read a whole paragraph but have no idea what it has said. It is so frustrating. So where am I to start with this inquiry? The reader says we need to learn about what we are doing it whilst we are doing it! (Reader 4 Middlesex University 2011). So what are we doing? ALLSORTS. The reader will show us the way, follow the reader reader reader, follow the reader! And all will come clear. (I hope).

1 comment:

  1. Amen to everything you have written above Danni!!! How many times I have read the SAME paragraph and realised it hasn't gone it - i have lost count haha!!! I'm going to take your advice and "follow the reader". Lets keep sharing ideas when you have time at sea :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete